Thursday, August 16, 2012

oakley yardstick 3.0 all cheerful.

When my heart could not help wondering up. Other military advisor is not designed to do? Trap pockets, has an empathy trick Is ...... the other side will be used in conjunction to this two trick you?
After thinking it over for a time, my brain chaos, when I personally came to the battlefield, to command tens of thousands of soldiers, they are alive or manipulation in the hands of time, I finally understand the greatness of the army, division, and this simply can not judge, the only way to judge the psychology of the enemy, that is, war, is often a gamble!
I always do not understand, Kuo why the paper to talk about, to the actual battle to die, am I now understand, combat and on paper, it is totally different.
When you are at the planning time, a lot of things impossible to understand, such as the present situation, the horse can select bear also makes sense, in the end to which one to choose? Which a probability higher? This is not necessarily .
Helpless eyes closed, the development of things, as if to force me to gamble on a, but I know rely on gambling, then I can cope with the moment, it is impossible to cope with I's, rely on gambling to win the world, it is not Possible things.
At the same time I close my eyes, I felt countless invisible, but you can feel the momentum, hovering over the battlefield, brewing, and an atmosphere of Wind in posture.
Covered violent shocked, I know, this is murderous! Mighty force formation murderous, murderous, although invisible, but I feel very clear sense that
And shoved it open my eyes, I wonder, feeling suddenly, all was calm again, that kind of wind from the Xi, Yunfei Yang feel, and do not know where to go.
Unbelievers close your eyes again, everything appears again, open your eyes and close your eyes, I feel,customized jerseys, are two completely different world, one is material, the three-dimensional, one is spiritual,oakley yardstick 3.0, is a virtual it!
A time, I am thoroughly confused, I have also closed over the eyes, but absolutely no such feeling, this feeling is really strange, as if the Man in general, bones, viscera, blood vessels infrared all at a glance, but ... is overlooking to the point of view, on the sidelines of the point of view, to conduct a comprehensive look at the surrounding
On in my puzzled when a phoenix eager to Tao: Paused, fire phoenix continue: the basic skills you have! My spiritual sense with the guidelines of the Fire Phoenix up circled rise through the layers of the gas network, only to feel my mind fierce burst of light and spacious, as if drilled clouds, all cheerful.
The next space, I feel the strength of the different airflow, turning under my spiritual sense, and looked carefully, I saw a Unit of the strength of different air-are from all directions toward me is under

No comments:

Post a Comment