Tuesday, July 3, 2012

White Sox Jerseys with the character and status of the mountain the right

The eyes can not stop moist, but suppressing gave her a big smile, desperately stretch his right hand, waving to her. I opened my mouth, and she would also like to say, but if what things stuck in my throat eyes in general, what sound did not issued to.
Zhangle Yao figure finally disappears in front of me, I am a man looked blankly in front of the corner, as if she were still there smiled and waved to me. Do not know how long, the voice sounded with the plane took off, I Youth Pre-launch to see the glass wall of an aircraft is to the sky. until it becomes a point eventually disappeared in the clouds.
stands to reason that in order to avoid the mountain right to leave China should be said is a lucky thing, especially today, can see she is finally safe to leave, was supposed to feel relaxed or is fortunate. However, at this moment, I felt I have an endless loneliness and loss.
the audacity to contact Zhangle Yao, and unreasonable demands. Zhangle Yao in my account a variety of means to delay a few days, but we all know, this is only a matter of convenience, over time, the right to Yue would certainly have been suspected, and will use his network of relationships to take some means.
Yesterday, is to get a visa the day, the right Yue of patience has begun to gradually disappeared and he has sent a few people went to the Qing Yao around to find Zhangle Yao's whereabouts up, okay, we have already done to prepare for the recruitment of several new employees, most of the older employees had been secretly arranged to a new company, usually leaving only twelve reliable and clever old man, especially the small Ni, rhetoric,Braves Jerseys, told come, Zhang these days to work overtime, after tomorrow,White Sox Jerseys, Mr. Yue temporarily to wait another day, this Zhangle Yao abroad to conceal down busy.
Today Zhangle Yao to go smoothly, Qing Yao, I have to be right over arrangements, I knew to the capability of the mountain right to the things she went abroad can only hide the truth had his moment, he knew the truth, with the character and status of the mountain the right, when he understands that even a woman playing must be very angry, and then retaliation from the Lok Yiu. I did not let a taxi stop directly in front of the company, but to allow the driver to The car company, to open nearly a hundred meters or so stopped until he got off, I pretended to be passers-by look, slowly went to the Qing Yao.
Small Ni has somebody, right? , and then secretly from behind and slipped into the yard into the office to see

No comments:

Post a Comment